Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grade 9

This post was made last year when I entered grade 9 and I will be also making a Grade 10 one too later on this year so hope you enjoy reading thins:

Grade 9 was ok semester is about 2 ended and also its time 2 chill with people and
also its amazing meeting a lot of new friends and also chilling with them at lunch.

School:
* Doing so good in every subject except for Math
* I have a 79% average on Business Tech
* Math I have a 51% average
* I have a 80% average for French
* and finally i have a 81% average for Geo

Outside from School:
* I miss my friends
* Also its fun meeting some other people in other schools
* Hopefully i can chill with them during summer time

Interest:
* Watching all kind of sports well for sure Basketball
* Addicted to computer and T.V
* I like 2 play different kinds of sport well most likely Basketball

Family:
* Its ok so far but still having family problems
* I have a godson at the Philippines, his name is John Denver Lim (i know its a weird name)
* Missing my relatives back home at the Philippines such as Carlo, Chris, Micheal, Tito, Tita and Louise, etc. (Tita means Aunt and Tito means Uncle)

Friends:
* Thanks Carla and Jo for helping me at math
* Andrea I didn't get the chance to talk to you anymore and also we don't even hang out
* Allen, EJ, Brandon, Jeremy, Tay, Ryan, Justin, Roman, etc. (if i didn't write your name in the note I'm sorry)
* I have so many people watching my back and I truly thank you
* Toby and Shiv and also Mik thanks for helping me and edit my verses for a song and hopefully i can make a song soon

Older Friends:
* Thanks Krista and Peter for letting me chill with you guys
* Robel and Julio are jokers and having a fun time talking to you guys during school hours

Camp Love:
* Hey everyone just missing you guys and can't wait till next camp!
* DJ and Mik were like the true friends
* I still remember how I was singing some Chris Brown songs and also Rapping
* Honestly I really wanna see you guys and hopefully we can have another Chill age

Random:
* G.V sucks
* Bored 2 death just made this for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment